Website Eli Lilly and Company
This Job Listing is about Eli Lilly and Company in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The demand for high quality health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) and real-world evidence (RWE) to support drug development, health technology assessment/access decisions, product differentiation, and clinical decision making continues to increase. The purpose of the Lilly Value, Evidence, and Outcomes (VEO) team is to accelerate equitable patient access and transform healthcare delivery through the execution and communication of bold, high impact science. We are looking for talented, energetic, creative, diverse, influential, and collaborative team members to join the VEO function and Team Lilly.
The purpose of the LCCI Project Manager Associate will lead operational aspects of the LCCI business plan coordination and will serve as a liaison with VEO Project Management and Operations and VEO LCCI scientists to support new and ongoing research. The role will provide support to monitor ongoing research execution by LCCI scientists, through team communication and coordination. The role will also support the monitoring and documentation of deliverables and disseminations, monitor compliance, as well as report metrics associated with team performance to share with Leadership and other functions.
This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the job requirements at the time it was prepared. The job requirements of any position may change over time and may include additional responsibilities not specifically described in the job description. Consult with your supervision regarding your actual job responsibilities and any related duties that may be required for the position.
- Deliver Effective Results
- Facilitate LCCI delivery of project milestones with quality, on time, on planned savings, and within scope to meet or exceed team goals.
- Helps the staff to meet or exceed overall project goals (update of milestones and completion of studies)
- Ensure that cost, timeline, and scope are in place on the team to monitor and control performance.
- Partner with LCCI scientists to ensure achievement of key project deliverables in alignment with the agreed project plan. Highlight quickly and effectively any challenges to the achievement of the project deliverables, and ensure any changes to scope/ timelines are communicated to Global/ Int HTA Project Managers and timely captured.
- Proactively deliver results through project management and communication skills.
- Conduct effective financial tracking and timely project data updates into appropriate databases liaising closely with VEO PMO based out of Indianapolis and UK to ensure accurate data input.
- Participate and deliver tasks related to annual business planning process in close partnership with the respective team leaders and group leaders at LCCI VEO.
- Supports the monitoring and documentation of deliverables/ milestones as well as metric reporting associated with team performance to share with Leadership and other functions.
- Organizational and Operational Effectiveness
- Partner with LCCI scientists, group leaders, team leaders, and global PMO to proactively resolve process related issues.
- Adhere to MQS/Global Medical/Compliance standards, policies, and procedures, as well as to time entry, and applicable quality reviews and audits
- Implement, apply, integrate, and optimize standard project management processes and tools
- Establish, maintain and use LCCI SharePoint site to promote communication to cross-functional and global VEO stakeholders.
- Ensures shared learning, process improvement, and identification and incorporation of best practices into future iterations of processes, tools, training, or guidance
- Leadership and Influence
- Supports the execution of both “right to operate” activities and day-to-day job fulfillment necessities (e.g., business planning, BCM) as specified by Leadership.
- Seek opportunities to capture and share learning cross-functionally and participate in processes improvement efforts to improve LCCI VEO’s project management and business processes including six sigma projects and special initiatives.
- Identify and bring forth ideas for continual process improvement to team and function
- Actively manage relationships with internal business partners to ensure a positive and productive working environment.
- Master’s degree (preferably MBA, or M.Pharm or MSc in Science or health related) or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Lilly Quality Systems (SEQS, LQS, MQS) or experience with Quality Systems.
- Strong interpersonal, team working, and leadership skills. Able to adapt to diverse interpersonal styles.
- Strong attention to detail demonstrating accuracy in tracking and reporting data
- Strong customer focus.
- Good problem-solving skills; able to anticipate and recognize problems, diagnose root causes and take corrective action to prevent recurrence
- Strong comprehension and communication skills including the ability to translate and disseminate complex scientific information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate within and across teams
- Strong self-management and organizational skills; able to manage workload and adjust personal priorities as needed.
- Flexibility to adjust quickly and effectively to frequent change and altered priorities.
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, OneNote, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Sharepoint.
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry; knowledge of drug development and/or Health Outcomes Research.
- Knowledge of VEO’s Book of Business.
- Knowledge VEO specific procedures, references, job aids.
- Knowledge of project management skills, tools, and processes in areas such as timeline and cost
- Proficiency in a variety of PC applications and databases including Microsoft Project, SAP (primarily project systems), Visio.
Minimal international travel required
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( [email protected] ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India