Searching for a Job at Dynaptai in Gurugram, Haryana, India
About the job
Dynapt.ai is hiring solid Data Engineers who want to work at the bleeding edge of Cloud, Automation & AI and are comfortable with data engineering Implementation and Design. Data Engineers are responsible for developing and designing data ingestion, data cleansing, data preparation, and data transformation frameworks and should have the capability to learn Microsoft Azure Data Services such as Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Purview, Azure Data Lake Store, etc.
If you are motivated, a self-starter, take pride in your work & have an extraordinarily strong sense of responsibility & delivering on your commitments, then let’s have a chat.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing Azure Data Pipelines & Machine Learning Models.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of cloud-based and Internet accessible systems and services that support the core business functions.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing ML models and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code for training, testing and deploying ML Models in Azure Synapse and Machine Learning Services.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, and systems analysts
- Developing and maintaining all server-side components.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Development of high-quality database solutions.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvement.
- Enhance and improve systems.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computers or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of hands-on data science/engineering design/development/deployment/support experience.
- Should have in-depth knowledge in ML frameworks.
- Excellent in Databases and Data Warehousing concepts.
- Prior knowledge of MS SQL Server, Oracle Database and other relational databases can be helpful.
- Proficiency with fundamental Data prep languages such as PySpark, Scala, R, C# and Spark SQL.
- Proficiency with SQL and Spark.
- Familiarity with Advanced Big Data Concepts like Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark frameworks.
- Good amount of Hands-On on PySpark and Scala. Having worked in Databricks and Azure Synapse could be helpful.
- Advanced Spark concepts like memory management and performance optimization will be add on.
- Keen to learn Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Specialty with SQL databases and database concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time-management skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies.
- Eager to Architect and plan Data Platforms and Projects.
Dynapt.ai was founded in 2014 with a single mission: To Be the Most Customer-obsessed and Innovative Azure Consulting Company. Since then, Dynapt.ai has been enabling businesses to initiate & accelerate Digital Transformation with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Power Platform and SAP.
Dynapt.ai’s comprehensive offerings:
– Digital Enterprise
– Analytics & Insights Platform
– Business Intelligence
– Product Engineering
– SAP Migration to Azure
– Datacenter Migration to Azure
– Azure Automation
– Managed Services
Whether you are new to Azure or already using it, Dynapt.ai can help accelerate your digital transformation journey with our highly trained Microsoft Azure, Power Platform and SAP technologies certified professionals.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com