Website Dimensions France
Searching for a Job at Dimensions France in India
About the job
Dimensions is a platform that empowers students around the world to access the best of French Higher Education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the university search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study in France journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced, well connected and organized Business Development Manager in Bangalore to join our growing team and take our company and platform to the next level!
In this role, you will:
- Represent Dimensions brand to promote our services to agents, international educators, and prospective students
- Increase international student enrollment at Dimensions by recruiting international students from diverse regions
- Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to agents and their staff, and keep the agent contacts engaged with Dimensions through regular communication
- Undergo presentations in the local marketplace to further promote Dimensions France.
- Train and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international applicants, ensuring top quality
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media platforms including delivering key messages and encouraging engagement from potential and current students
- Implement marketing and recruitment strategies through research and market analysis to maximize international student outreach
- Proactively undergo agent outreach
You bring/you are:
- Fluent in English
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication verbal and written skills
- Autonomous self-starter, with the ability to work independently within a team-based environment
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with an attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with a CRM (preferably HubSpot)
- Interest in France, French Culture and the International Education Industry.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of students lives every day
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team that is the fastest growing in the Paris region
- A stipend of 10,000 INR.
At Dimensions, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction.
Company: Dimensions France
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com