Searching for a Job at DigitalOcean in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India
About the job
Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.
We want people who are passionate about helping our customers and partners realize the benefits of DigitalOcean’s cloud infrastructure
We are looking for a Sales Lead who builds, facilitates and drives new customer acquisition in the APAC region to support our global revenue goals. Reporting to the VP of Global Sales, the Head of Sales – APAC would act in the capacity of a leader to drive revenue attainment, build our team and help amplify our localized go-to-market efforts in the region. This individual will play a critical role in establishing and expanding our presence in the market. The leader will also work closely with other functions within DigitalOcean such as Marketing, Product, Infrastructure and Finance to ensure the needs and insights from the local markets are funneled appropriately.
If you are a high-performing sales leader looking to make a big impact on a rapidly growing sales team, we look forward to speaking with you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for our APAC market together with marketing, partnerships and peer sales leaders across other regions
- Consistently achieve or exceed qualified monthly team quotas
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to define sales strategies, messaging, and ideas to drive stronger growth each quarter
- Have a deep understanding of our features set, product roadmap, and market to accurately address a customer’s objectives
- Build upon a team of Account Executives
- Develop & execute against a comprehensive territory plan
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and ensure client satisfaction
- Track, analyze, and report key qualitative feedback & quantitative metrics back to the organization
- Bringing a high-energy, positive mindset every day which embodies the DigitalOcean principles
What You’ll Add To DigitalOcean
- Proven track record of achieving measurable goals in a sales environment
- Strong networkelationships and ability to build strategic relationships
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized with an ability to multi-task & prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self motivated and entrepreneurial, with experience in leading and managing sales teams in a distributed environment
- High-level technical aptitude to understand our products and how they fit together and the ability to engage software developers and architects effectively. Sales experience in cloud based infrastructure solutions is a plus.
Why You’ll Like Working For DigitalOcean
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, and other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We offer a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to and from work easier.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge, Palo Alto and Bangalore, we’re very distributed—we use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our GTM team? Click here!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Click here to hear from our employees!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org