This Job Listing is about Deloitte in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the job
Global Risk – Privacy Analyst
Passionate about privacy? Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Work you’ll do
- Support ongoing privacy compliance activities with an eye towards creating process efficiencies wherever possible
- Help define, update, maintain, and enhance privacy compliance program requirements
- Assist with privacy compliance reviews and remediation activities across the global network
- Support the monitoring of system/process development for privacy compliance
- Provide subject matter expertise insight on a variety of privacy-related programs, initiatives, and workflows (e.g., notices, assessments, cookies/consent management, third-party requirements, incident management, etc.)
- Willingness to learn how privacy technologies can serve as an enabler for privacy program operations and assist with deployment of privacy-enhancing technologies
- Ability to enhance the Global Privacy Program to improve governance and readiness for product, operations, and data-driven business models through policy, standard, and guidance creation and revision
- Assist in periodic review of applicable privacy policies in light of changes to laws, regulations, and regulatory or organizational policy
- Monitor and evaluate evolving laws, rules, regulations, and guidance to help maintain compliance and strategic alignment
This is an internal firm professional service position that supports member firms of the Deloitte organization.
Risk & Brand Protection (R&BP) analysts play a critical role in enhancing, preserving and protecting the reputation of the Deloitte organization. Specifically, R&BP analysts assist in ensuring compliance with firm policies and professional standards in the areas of auditor independence, regulatory compliance and risk. Functions within R&BP include Independence Operations, Regulatory, Technology, Confidentiality, Privacy, Independence Audits, Conflicts, Independence Representations, Discipline, Ethics and Continuing Education.
The ideal R&BP candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic work environment. They must also be able to develop best practices, develop and consistently apply a base of knowledge to matters that arise, and identify innovative solutions for complex issues. Individuals within R&BP interact/coordinate frequently with other members across the member firm’s Risk & Regulatory Affairs group to effectively serve Deloitte professionals.
- Desire to learn more about privacy and its importance in the technology, security, and risk world
- Professional services orientation: must deliver quality, have the ability to build stakeholder relationships and conduct privacy stakeholder interviews and lead working sessions, and leverage excellent communication skills with executive presence
- Program management skills: proven ability of helping to drive issues to resolution, strong independent judgment, and ability to evaluate risk
- Adaptable and resilient: strong problem-solving abilities, flexible, able to navigate transformational growth and ambiguity, show initiative and anticipate needs, and able to focus on multiple workstreams at once
- Masters Degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ related experience. Please note: professionals are not required to have prior Privacy experience. The team will help upskill on the job those professionals with appropriate tangential experience (e.g., audit, risk, compliance, cyber, information security).
- Proficiency in MS Office – PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Certification/working towards a certification in Privacy (e.g., CIPP, CIPT, CIPM, CDPSE certification). Where you do not have these, support will be provided to attain certification.
- Awareness of ongoing and recent developments across the privacy landscape
- Understanding of broader audit, risk, and compliance capabilities and considerations
2 PM to 11 PM IST
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities— including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, worldclass learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities.We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters .
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you .
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people .
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people .
Requisition code: 77735
|| Hyderabad, Telangana, India