Experienced Hire – Consulting – M&A – Consultant/Senior Consultant- HC, IT, I&D Job in Deloitte Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
This Job Listing is about Deloitte in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Mergers & Acquisitions
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Mergers & Acquisitions – IT, Integration & Divestiture (I&D), Human Capital (HC)
Consultant / Senior Consultant
MBA is mandatory. Engineering undergrad is preferred but not mandatory
1-3 years of relevant experience for Consultants
3-6 years of relevant experience for Senior Consultants
Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Mumbai /Delhi
M&A IT consultants / Senior Consultants are expected to advise clients, serve as subject matter experts, execute projects, and have strong result delivery orientation. The candidate should have a bent for technology and IT consulting projects, but M&A experience is not mandatory. An ideal candidate should have the following experience and skill set:
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Guide clients on key concepts and strategies for M&A engagements, including but not limited to stranded cost analyses, due diligence, Day 1/Day 2 planning, business continuity planning, synergy identification / capture, testing and system cutovers
- Digital and Technology Transformation: Deliver large, complex transformation engagements by identifying, designing, and implementing creative business and technology solutions for large companies. Candidates are required to have experience in:
– PlanningandimplementingITintegration,separationandtransformationprojects in M&A deals
– Projects involving design, development and testing of enterprise systems such as ERP (SAP), CRM, Big Data etc. including integration of enterpriseapplications
– Providing subject matter expertise across critical components of ITlandscape:
- Application Development (experience acrossSDLC)
- Infrastructure (Servers, Storage, Network, End UserComputing)
- Data Center Strategy (Optimization, Redesign, Consolidation,Co-location)
- Security and Access Management (Cybersecurity Services, EnterpriseDirectory)
- IT Financials in M&A and Transformation Scenarios (IT OpEx/CapEx CostModeling)
- Solution Advisory: Advise clients on industry-leading solutions that enable complex transformations across different technology areas such as Cloud Computing, Infrastructure Virtualization, Data Management etc.
As a Human Capital Consultant in the M&A practice, you will serve as trusted advisors to clients in both the corporate and private equity space.You will lead workstreams as a part of a larger engagement, including managing client relationships. You will deliver client engagements that identify, design, and implement Merger & Acquisition services, with a focus on Organization Transformation and HR Strategy & Excellence. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Human Capital Due Diligence: Perform Human Capital due diligence (some or all of compensation, benefits, HR compliance, labor relations, HR communications, operations and technology, talent and culture) identifying and quantifying transaction risks and opportunities. Key focus will include both traditional financial and compliance risks associated with compensation and benefit programs and also the deal risks associated with HR operations and technology, organizational culture, and broad labor and talent.
- Change Management and communications: Assist in the implementation of change management strategies related to M&A.Empowering leaders to lead their people through the transaction, enable managers to support employees, and create an environment that reduces anxiety, minimizes disruptions and fosters enthusiasm for the future.This includes organizational change and impact assessments, creating holistic change management programs, managing stakeholder and employee engagement and delivering effective internal and external communications.
- Cultural Alignment: Understand and assess legacy cultures, define a future-state culture, and develop plans for how to cultivate that culture.
- HR Functional Integration: Lead the integration of HR Functions including HR Systems, Service Delivery, Total Rewards, Payroll, Leadership Development, and Talent Strategies
- Workforce Optimization: Imagine and transform the composition and capabilities of the workforce to match the needs of the future of work in this age of technology disruption. Deliver end-to-end transformations of workforce programs, services and processes to identify, build and incent to drive success of organizations and their workforces. Deliver solutions within each workforce domain: Branding & Acquisition; Rewards & Well-being; Performance, Learning & Career Mobility; Leadership & Teaming; Diversity & Inclusion
- Organization Strategies: Assist in the development of organizational design to enable future-state strategy.This includes supporting the design of combined or separated operating models and the accompanying organizational structures and facilitating the overall workforce transition processes to optimize roles, responsibilities and performance in the future organization.
- Support multiple concurrent acquisitions, divestitures and other transactions.
- Identify, track and monitor risks and issues for multiple projects
- Work with subject matter experts in multiple areas of Human Capital
- Be part of a team that has diversity and inclusion as a shared value and is committed to prioritizing our inclusion agenda.
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and build team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance
We guide M&A initiatives for companies to help expand and accelerate revenue and cost synergies, reduce transaction risk and retain key talent, even as they make structural changes to their business, operating model or capital model. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Participate in engagement management including:
- Own and manage specific work threads
- Develop plans for components of engagements
- Coordinate activities between different work threads
- Identify and help manage changes in scope
- Manage and mentor junior resources
- Develop and maintain working relationships with client counterparts
- Develop client deliverables anddocumentation:
- Identify and select the most relevant set of tools/techniques to meet client requirements such as business case development, financial modeling and analysis, etc.
- Analyze and interpret project data, draw conclusions and develop recommendations based on the result of the specific outputs
- Use analytics to build strategic insights for the client
- Synthesize and present insights and recommendations
- Strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results
- Conduct client interviews, participate in workshops and training sessions, and presentrecommendations
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters .
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you .
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people .
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people .
Requisition code: 105823
|| Bengaluru, Karnataka, India