This Job Listing is about Deloitte in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
CORE BUSINESS OPERATIONS
The Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio is an integrated set of offerings that addresses our clients’ heart-of-the-business issues. This portfolio combines our functional and technical capabilities to help clients transform, modernize, and run their existing technology platforms. Moreover, CBO seeks to enhance our clients’ business operations and help them take advantage of new technologies through innovation aided by designing, implementing, and deploying sector-specific solutions and programs.
As our clients navigate dynamic and disruptive markets, these solutions are designed to help them drive product and service innovation, improve financial performance, accelerate speed to market, and operate their platforms to innovate continuously. Our focus on driving our strategy and investment around Cloud, in addition to our previously established software engineering and operational transformation capabilities, positions us for long-term success in the market.
CBO has five different offerings:
Application Modernization Innovation (AMI) delivers end-to-end technology and application solutions to enable and improve our clients’ core business operations. We do this in a truly modern way, leveraging the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help you dream, explore, and build your future.
Cloud Engineering Services (CES) is focused on end-to-end cloud services from migration strategy into transformation and cloud operations.
Core Industry Solutions (CIS) is focused on industry vertical, sector specific solutions that drive operational change and automate the core of the business
Operations Transformation (OT) is focused on creating a flexible, innovative business model for clients supported by a strong operations foundation. CBO serves clients across Life Sciences and Health Care, Government & Public Services and Financial Services among other industries.
Core Technology Operations (CTO) offers differentiated Operate services for our clients with solutions to help organizations manage their portfolio of IT applications, scale and optimize critical business operations, drive speed to the outcome, deliver business transformation.
Are you looking to work at a place that is focused on custom development solutions and testing services engaged in multiple projects spanning across various industries? ‘Deloitte Consulting’ is the answer.
As a Manager at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for delivering multiple complex business end-to-end solutions. Also, you will be responsible for client interactions and negotiations in terms of scope & timelines.
Work you’ll do
- Demonstrate deep technical/domain expertise in multiple areas.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day operational management of the project.
- Leads the delivery team to ensure incidents, problems, and change requests are managed and escalated as required to ensure high quality delivery and adherence to the related SLAs and contractual obligations.
- Lead and drive discussions with Business and functional analysts and review the technical architecture, design and estimations.
- Establish technical design / development guidelines, templates and standards and ensure that the team follows them.
- Develop and present periodic status reporting and present to client management personnel
- Ensure high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables
- Communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Evaluate and anticipate impact of technical solutions for the project, translates technical solutions based on client’s needs and feasibility
- Stay current with technology and determines the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications
Deloitte Consulting LLP’s Technology Consulting practice is dedicated to helping our clients build tomorrow by solving today’s complex business problems involving strategy, procurement, design, delivery, and assurance of technology solutions. Our service areas include analytics and information management, delivery, cyber risk services, and technical strategy and architecture, as well as the spectrum of digital strategy, design, and development services offered by Deloitte Digital. Learn more about our Technology Consulting practice on www.deloitte.com .
Skills/Project Experience – Required:
- 10 + yrs. of deep technical experience on .NET Tech Stack including Angular/ReactJS & Redux, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Proficiency in CMMI, ITIL processes and active contributions in process improvements, Automation
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL service management processes
- Responsible for managing day-to-day work assignments with-in the team and ensure efficient work delivery with high quality.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Setup appropriate processes and capture various metrics to demonstrate continuous improvements.
- Good client management skills (onsite & offshore)
- Developed multiple proposals and RFP responses
- Good presentation skills, team management skills
- Must be dynamic with a strong sense of responsibility and positive attitude.
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral) and good interpersonal skills
Skills/Project Experience – good to have:
- Experience with AWS, Microsft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- PMP, ITIL certification, Six sigma any other relevant qualifications
- Managed teams onsite as well as offshore
- Managed multiple engagements simultaneously
- Willing to work in shifts and ODC
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities.We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
CTO- Mircosoft .Net
‘Deloitte’ is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters .
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you .
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people .
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people .
Requisition code: 88512
|| Bengaluru, Karnataka, India