Planner Buyer Advisor vacancy in Dell Technologies Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, India
Website Dell Technologies
Searching for a Job at Dell Technologies in Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, India
About the job
Join us as a Planner Buyer Advisor on our Global Materials team in India(Chennai) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
As a Planner Buyer Advisor, you will be responsible for managing Continuity of Supply for assigned critical business Commodities and Leading supply chain operational programs/ initiatives bringing together cross functional teams to improve supply chain effectiveness and responsiveness in support of CE.. You will work with multiple Business Partner teams, including Global Operations Planning, Global Production Planning, Global Fulfilment & Logistics & Global Supply Management Teams on key Supply Chain initiatives in tandem with collaborating to address and close critical daily business Customer impacting issues.
Be part of a very Dynamic Global Materials Team, focused on optimizing Personal & Team performance in attaining and achieving our target KPI’s while maximizing support for End to End Supply Chain effectiveness.
- Responsible for a commodity segment end to end.
- Ensure continuity of supply, optimal inventory, ageing and excess management and process prioritizing for assigned components to the India manufacturing center.
- Develop and Lead programs to improve customer experience via supply chain enhancement.
- Communication to Executives, manage cadence of reviews, Operations business and program updates.
- High level of flexibility and willingness to Lead change to meet business needs, collaborating cross functionally with Business Partners to manage elements of supply chain.
- Develop in-depth customer knowledge to provide appropriate solutions, which may include monitoring Fulfillment Centre level execution according to allocations.
- Focus on direct supplier relationships to ensure material availability and ensure on-time payment and avoidance of RICT (Receiving & Invoicing) issues.
- Coordinate purchasing activities with Procurement, planning, manufacturing and engineering departments to maintain inventory at planned levels.
- Evaluate supplier’s performance, and share/publish continuous improvement KPI’s and Lead improvement programs.
- Represent Global Materials in assigned high priority initiatives, planning and executing the requirements and identifying any obstacles
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Supply Chain experience – Preferably 5+years
- Strong Communication skillset, both written and verbal
- Ability to Influence outside of direct Organizational scope, demonstrating strong Command skills
- Demonstrate excellent sense of Ownership and high level of Responsibility for proactive engagement
- Leadership Qualities, including Demonstrating Global Thinking mindset
- Third Level Supply Chain Qualification
- Supply Chain Degree
- Supply Chain MSC
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: taking applications today!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Id: R157080Job Function: Materials and Procurement
Company: Dell Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org