Website Dell Technologies
Searching for a Job at Dell Technologies in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Dell Technologies customers rely on our products and services to drive progress. So we take the service we provide extremely seriously. Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help clients fulfil their priorities, challenges and initiatives. As trusted advisors, we build in-depth knowledge of what each client wants to achieve. Then we make sure the services delivered by Dell Technologies deliver on all our promises. We also work closely with Sales and Global Services colleagues to develop strategic account growth plans, and to identify and pursue sales opportunities.
Join us as a Service Delivery Engineer 2 on our Remote Professional Services team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
As a Service Delivery Engineer, you will provide world-class delivery support to our customers by building an in-depth knowledge of our customers’ priorities and initiatives and becoming a trusted advisor that avoids customer impact and facilitates continuous improvement. You will identify potential sales and growth opportunities and will partner with key stakeholders to maximize these prospects.
- Serve as a technical specialist in the pre-sale qualification and collaborate with the project manager to develop technical and architectural design strategies
- Contribute to the development of strategies, policies and best practices through collaboration in team meetings
- Develop and cultivate excellent customer relationships by building solid customer facing skills including negotiation, conflict resolution and crisis management
- Provide technical implementation expertise for assigned engagements to optimize results for the customer, maintaining awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware situations and ensuring operational excellence through quality closures as deemed necessary
- Stay updated on technical specifications for hardware/software requirements of Dell technologies products through professional associations, trade journals and networking
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5 to 8 years of related experience in a professional role
- Strong Knowledge of Implementation & Configuration of scale-out NAS & Unstructured Storage Products e.g. Isilon/ Netapp/ Hitachi/ VNXe/ Unity File etc.
- Solid writing skills and a proven ability to document processes
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of project management principles and methodologies
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Additional language skills preferred
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Id: R142409Job Function: Professional Services
Company: Dell Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com