Website Dell Technologies
Searching for a Job at Dell Technologies in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the job
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
Join us as Senior Analyst, Project/Program Management on our Digital Sales Engagement Team in Hyderabad, India to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
As a Digital Content Author, you will be responsible for engaging with business stakeholders and program managers to stage and publish digital enablement content into production using WalkMe to support our North Star Programs.
You will work with the Dell Digital Sales Experience (DSE) and stakeholder organizations to support technology updates and business process changes in our seller applications across Dell Technologies. Principal Responsibilities include:
- Supporting digital in-app interactive enablement in Dell Sales applications
- Maintaining communication with the WalkMe Program Manager throughout the end-to-end process, while meeting standard service level agreement (SLA) for publishing digital content
- Providing demos on assigned use cases and supporting the ongoing program success through surveys
- Proactively working on reducing complexities while building content to ensure there are no performance / governance impacts
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Adaptable, collaborative team player with the ability to communicate clearly and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Collaboration within the team and partnership development outside of the organization
- Strong project management, presentation, and analytical skills. Capability to identify improvements to existing workflows and deliverables.
- A solid understanding of industry trends with a technical aptitude and understanding of Dell Technologies systems and tools
- 3 -6 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date 21 January 2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Id: R158523Job Function: Business Support
Company: Dell Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com