Academy Operations Manager, Asia Pacific, Japan, and China (APJC) Job in Dell Technologies Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Website Dell Technologies
Searching for a Job at Dell Technologies in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
Asia Pacific, Japan, and China (APJC) Academy Operations Manager
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Academy Operations Manager (APJC) on our Academy Fulfillment team in India, Taiwan, Mainland China, or Malaysia.
What You’ll Achieve
As an Academy Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing the team’s planning and execution of courses to be delivered with a high-level of consistency and quality, while also managing other ad hoc initiatives simultaneously. You will work with Academy program managers to understand and fulfill training demand in APJC and will also work in alignment with West Leader and team members on governance and assignment/ execution of Projects related to Academy Coordinators.
- Be an inspirational leader to 11 Dell team members and 3 contractors, based in India, Malaysia, Taiwan, Mainland China, and Slovakia, supporting their career journey and development goals
- Influence program managers, learners, leaders, vendors, and other stakeholders regarding detail-level or high-level issues regarding training logistics and execution
- Improve existing processes and proposing new innovative methods to help our learners, team members, and/or vendors
- Participate in risk assessment and conversations with portal management team (eClerx/internal) on new features, enhancements
- Manage governance of Academies operations analytics and reporting automation, communicating results, and providing analytical insights based on historical data
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Demonstrated inspirational team leader with strong empathy and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to influence effectively within a team, across teams, across sites, and at various levels of the organization
- Strong experience with customer service – able to respond efficiently and thoughtfully to ensure closure of internal and external inquiries
- Advanced business communication skills in English (both written and verbal) with experience in communicating across cultures / backgrounds
- Highly experienced in leading and coaching projects planning and execution
- Experience supporting learning and development and/or training programs
- Experience leading / coaching implementation and enhancement of advanced technologies to automate processes (e.g., tools, robot process automation, artificial intelligence)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 20 Feb 2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Id: R157396Job Function: Business Support
Company: Dell Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org