This Job Listing is about Datacultr in Gurugram, Haryana, India
About the job
Datacultr is a Platform as a Service that allows consumer lending companies to significantly reduce their risk on ‘New to Credit’ customers. Datacultr allows the lender to give out unsecured loans, at a lower risk, by allowing borrowers to present their newly purchased or existing Smartphone as collateral. We are live in India, South-East Asia, Kenya, Tanzania & LATAM, thus far over our clients have secured over 800k loans on the platform in the last 12 months, amounting to a loan value of around US$92Mn Datacultr currently has operating offices in Dubai, Gurgaon and Singapore. The primary development center is in Gurgaon, India.
Position: Customer Success Manager
Location:Gurgaon Qualification: B.tech, BCA, MCA, MBA
The mission of our Customer Success Team is to maximize sustainable value for our customers and Datacultr through long-term customer success strategies. You will be working with a targeted list of our strategic customers and be accountable for ensuring these customers successfully adopt and realize value from all Datacultr products. You will be accountable for customer retention, satisfaction and expansion of your customer portfolio.
- Leverage industry expertise to establish key executive level relationships. Develop understanding of their strategic and transformation plans and become a trusted advisor providing new and innovative insights which support their critical business outcomes.
- Collaborate with customer leadership to define core business drivers, success outcomes, and key KPIs that will be used to measure the business impact of their investments in Datacultr products and services, and create demand for increased/continued investments.
- Continually measure and monitor operational metrics of customer health. Proactively identify issues and coordinate with Datacultr teams to remediate issues as they are identified.
- Identify areas for improvement, both in our product and processes. Provide timely feedback and feature requests to appropriate teams.
- You have managed customers in the Cloud for at least 5 years with equivalent software industry experience.
- You have held role/s in Customer Success, Consulting or Sales with medium and large accounts in the Banking Industry.
- You have strong organizational skill with proven ability to define and leverage business metrics to manage the customer journey.
- You have proven track record of delivering results above expectations.
- Performance variable pay
- Flexible working hour
- Medical benefits
- Professional Development-Continuing education, up skilling
We are looking for creative minds ready to join the hands and ready to create a bright future, if you believe to be a good fit for this role, kindly send us your resume [email protected]
|| Gurugram, Haryana, India