Python Developer (London-Onsite) Positions in CRISIL Limited India
Website CRISIL Limited
Searching for a Job at CRISIL Limited in India
About the job
Hiring Passionate Risk Technologists (Python Developers) in India, who are flexible to relocate to London, UK.
The job location for this role is London, UK.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Python developer with exposure to Market risk domain for one of our Global Investment Banking Clients
- Work within an Agile team, writing requirements and specifications, developing strategic risk management and trading tools and maintaining existing code for the Risk technology team.
- Primary task would be to help the bank design and enhance the strategic risk infrastructure for cross LOB CCAR and VAR full reval infrastructure development, right from design to development and testing.
- Coordinate with market risk, front office, quants and technology teams to understand the requirements
- Responsible for supporting modern agile software development methods; including educating & mentoring less experienced OOP team members.
- Excellent hands-on application development experience on Python
- Understanding of risk and pricing of Derivatives Product, market risk, VaR, CCAR
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Experience working on different analytical tools is desirable
- Good excel skills so they can create pricing sheets to be able to compare what’s happening in the risk engine vs analytics
- Experience on participating in end-to-end development lifecycle in a rigorous test driven software development environment
- Experience of Agile software development process is desirable
- Experience on developing and delivering scalable applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Follows clean code principles
- Experience of Agile methods
Company: CRISIL Limited
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com