Human Resources Intern vacancy in Cosmos Organisation Pune, Maharashtra, India
Website Cosmos Organisation
Searching for a Job at Cosmos Organisation in Pune, Maharashtra, India
About the job
Profile: Human Resource Intern
Type: In-Office Full-time
Benefits: Job Offer after Internship, Incentives on Outstanding Performance, Internship Certificate, Letter of Recommendation, Experience working with different brand clients like Google, ICICI, FGI etc.
Qualification: Pursuing or Completed Bachelors Degree from any management field. (BBA-IB, BBA, BBA-HR preferred)
Location: Pune, Aundh/Baner
Immediate Joiner Preferred!!
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
HR Intern Responsibilities:
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
Ultimately, an outstanding HR intern should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent HR and organizational skills.
HR Intern Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Learning Mentality
Company: Cosmos Organisation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com