Searching for a Job at ColgatePalmolive in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
About the job
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 120886 – Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Ensure width and depth of distribution of CP products in the given zone and implementation of CD strategies so as to achieve the sales and distribution objectives for the zone
Job Context & Challenges
- Ensure effective execution of the CD strategies and roll out of schemes by closely working with the stockists, SSMs and PSRs across the zone.
- Trade management.
- Identify new markets/accounts and bring them under direct coverage on a regular basis
- Ensure addition of speciality wholesalers
- Ensure stores in route list are classified according to the accurate RE
- Ensure that SSM efforts are advised to reduce number of non-purchasers
- Ensure optimum usage of activations to drive sales
- Ensure sales call efficiency
- Selling stories range selling, handling objections, etc.
- Prioritise accounts for maximum impact through visibilities (ensure coverage of top 2 outlets in every route)
- Secure and draw insights from any competitive information available in public domain regarding:
- New products
- Any other developments
Data based working and communication
- Use data to drive overall business performance
- Setting objectives for market visits
- Reviewing sales associates and PSR performance against plan
- Reviewing stockist performance against plan
Developing and training
- Train and develop sales associates through required mode of training (e.g. new products, toothbrush assortment, focus on medical stores i.e. PASSION understanding)
- Mentor and empower sales associates to perform well by ensuring that CP benefits are availed by SSMs
- Acknowledge any issues faced by sales associates in the field and provide support to resolve it
- Conduct effective monthly and weekly sales associates meetings
- Updates on route wise overall STT
- Toothbrush STT
- Route wise ERC and efficiency
- Brand wise ERC
- Visibility booking
- HN1 tracking
- Best practises sharing and mock calls
- Compile reports and information as per requirements communicated by AM
- Maintain trust and understanding in working with stockist and trade in general, especially partner with key wholesalers to drive business
- Share success stories and Communicate program to build off-takes
- Mutually work towards category growth
- Resolve issues, etc.
- 2 Year plus of work experience in FMCG Companies.
Professional Qualifications & Training
- Essential: Post Graduate in Business Administration.
- Understanding the market environment.
- Customer Influence and negotiations.
- Customer or servie provider collabration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com