Citigold RM Vacancies in Citi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Searching for a Job at Citi in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About the job
Job Id: 21334845
The Personal Banker is an intermediate level position responsible for the execution of sales, products or service activities in coordination with the customer service team. The overall objective of this role is to grow sales, build customer loyalty and recommend the development of business strategies or initiatives.
- Leverage customer leads and other lead generation techniques (e.g., referrals, phone and local outreach) to identify new prospects and cross-selling opportunities with current clients
- Conduct outbound sales activities to include phone out-reach, external events, and meeting with local businesses
- Cultivate partnerships with segment partners to obtain and generate qualified referrals
- Execute integrated sales, relationship, and credit strategies that are aligned with the branch’s business plan
- Complete client on-boarding, schedule customer meetings and check-points, follow-up on transactions, and resolve customer issues as appropriate
- Assist in execution of branch events; invite clients and prospects to events; engage with attendees and follow-up to develop a network and grow branch business
- Identify inconsistencies in data, define business issues and formulate recommendations on policies, procedures or practices
- Understand and adhere to all operational controls to ensure the safety and security of client and bank assets
- Guide tellers and other branch staff with products and special programs, identifying client needs, and providing appropriate referrals
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Previous banking, retail, sales or service experience required
- Experience with banking technology preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales plan
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com