Searching for a Job at Citi in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About the job
Job Id: 21406598
Team member will be responsible for providing Account Services processing support for Asia Account Services Operations involving the processing of Account Services products related to Account Opening / Closure, Maintenance, Document Review with an understanding of underlying Account Services documentation.
- Team Member role for Corporate Account Opening
- Risk and Control
- Support/ participate in new projects/migrations and ensure smooth cut over with minimized risks – internal and external
- Document Review and System Set ups
- Coordination with Client and Cross Regional Countries
- Processing of day-to-day transactions which will include document review for Corporate Accounts and system set ups as per local operating procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for handling Account Services and all related correspondents and follow ups.
- Customer interaction, Understand customer requirements, documentation issuance and review and system entries.
- Delivers as per Service Level Agreement at all times. Ensure service quality is maintained
- Understand customer requirements.
- Meet required productivity metrics set for the team
- Ensure tracking, accurate and timely resolutions of issues and exception raised
- Client inquiries are investigated and responded appropriately
- Adhere to internal policies to ensure compliance with legal parameters as well as company policies and procedures.
- Perform control related activities to mitigate risk.
- Quickly adopt and support process changes / automation initiatives driven by LEAN/OCR/RPA to deliver higher productivity, enhanced risk and controls and remarkable client experience
- Processing of day to day transactions as per local operating procedures.
- Ensure service quality is maintained
- Adhere to internal policies to ensure compliance with legal parameters as well as company policies and procedures
2nd & 4th Saturday Off subject to Workflow and India Shift. 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday will be full day working
Shift Timing: India Shift / Early Asia shift as per Asia country assigned to support. (Like Australia, New Zealand, India, Sri Lanka, Philippines, etc.)
Candidate should be ready to work as per Asia country holidays (Like Australia, New Zealand, India, Sri Lanka, Philippines, etc.)
Bachelor Degree (commerce/science stream preferred), First class or above.
Previous experience in handling India / Asia Account Services documents.
- Ability to execute and exceed both internal and customer expectations in a team-oriented Operations environment
- Ability to work as a team with offsite partners.
- Consistent ability to adapt to process changes quickly and accurately.
- Strong attention to detail is required to ensure the data privacy of our client information
- Good communication skills with the ability to articulate well and converse fluently when interacting with clients.
- Confident and able to handle client queries and assigned cases with the aim to continually improve client experience
- Working knowledge of Banking products specifically Current Account / Savings account Operations.
- Information must be expressed coherently and accurately to key people in a timely manner.
- Confidence, self-motivation and plenty of initiative
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work
- Ability to build working relationships with stakeholders
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment
Enthusiasm and strong desire to work in operations.
- Well versed with RBI / Regulatory Banking Guidelines
Clear Oral and Written Communication, Good Knowledge in Excel.
Job Family Group:
Institutional Client Onboarding
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com