Searching for a Job at CITGO in Warisaliganj, Bihar, India
About the job
Our Favorite CITGO Perks Are
- Annual Vacation Incentive for Eligible Employees
* Paid Vacation Time
* Company-Paid Holidays
* 9/80 Work Schedule Option (where applicable)
* Parental Leave
* Excellent 401(k) Match
* Pension Plan
* Company-Paid Sick Leave and Long-Term Disability
* Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans; FSA and HSA options
* Company-Paid Life Insurance for Active Employees
* Healthy Rewards Program
* Service Awards Program
* Educational Assistance Plan
* Dependent Children Scholarships
* Reimbursement for Gym Membership
* Employee Discount Programs
* On-site Health Clinic
* On-site Cafeteria (select locations)
* On-site Credit Union and ATM (Corporate office only)
* On-site Fitness Center (select locations)
PLEASE NOTE ALL JOBS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR ALL PERKS
Relocation Benefits are not available for this position.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position
The Communications Specialist assists in the development, implementation and evaluation of communications strategies, plans and deliverables for internal and external audiences. Schedules key communications activities, including communications campaigns as assigned, establishing priority and timing, and is accountable for researching, writing and editing all forms of content on regular basis.
The individual is responsible for employee communications products, both print and digital and other mediums such as presentations and video pieces. Examples of products include: brochures, pamphlets, reports and all other printed materials vital to the department or other business units. In addition, this individual coordinates digital communications such as the production of the weekly desktop wallpapers, CITGO Today, Houston News, Supervisor’s Bulletins, e-Cards and other pieces as needed by request. Works closely with content owners, digital web properties team and Brand Equity to keep content current on CITGO.com, the Intranet and other web properties as assigned.
Acts as internal and external communications consultant to business units and/or support organizations, as requested, by helping develop communication plans and strategies. Supports special projects and participates as part of the emergency response team. Works closely with senior managers to ensure accurate and timely communications activities and products.
This individual manages related communications for events/exhibitions/special projects when necessary, for both internal and external audiences, including conceptualization, implementation, production, distribution and evaluation of communications processes and products.
The Communications Specialist must have the maturity and confidence to interact with executives and high ranking members of national and international media, national and international institutions, government and non-government agencies.
Degree: Bachelors degree in Communications, English, Marketing or related field.
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is: 3-5 Years.
List Any Specialized Training Or Unique Skills Required
- Strong communications skills and exceptional English writing ability is required.
- Superior oral presentation skills.
- Experience with responsibilities in writing, editing, and coordinating strategic communication projects from conceptualization to production, distribution and evaluation for internal and external audiences.
- Advanced knowledge and operative best practices in corporate communications, key messages, target audiences, media relations, traditional and social mass media and strategic communications with other constituents including senior/high ranking individuals.
- Ability to plan and coordinate communications projects/ products with internal clients, external vendors, partners and consultants.
- Demonstrable ability with Microsoft Office suite. Web Content Management preferred.
- Some travel required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Assists the Communications Manager in coordinating the development, implementation and evaluation of communications strategies, plans & products for internal and external audiences. Schedules key communications activities as necessary, establishing priority and timing. Supports all assigned communications processes.
- Acts as communications consultant by assisting business units and partner organizations, as assigned, by helping develop communication strategies, plans, and products. Works closely with senior management to ensure all communications campaigns and strategies are implemented in a timely and accurate manner as well as to produce all necessary products in the implementation of these plans.
- Undertakes timely, efficient distribution of communications items including CITGO Today, Houston News, Supervisor’s Bulletins, ecards and others as assigned. Proactively coordinates with internal business units in the distribution of these communications as well as collection and compilation of information for dissemination according to schedule. Responsible for weekly production of the employee desktop wallpaper including planning the annual calendar, researching content and proactively engaging with internal clients, in-house designers and IT support to produce, design and deploy. Coordinates with content owners and digital web team to keep content current on web properties. Publishes web content utilizing the content management system. Supports projects directed to refine and enhance CITGO Corporate Communications internally and externally.
- Investigates, writes and edits articles, talking points and other types of communications for internal and/or external audiences (~ 4 pieces a week). Works with in-house designers on layouts, proofing, approvals and distribution processes. Ensures timely delivery of communications through the most effective channels to reach target audiences, including traditional, video and digital platforms.
- Proactively engages in communication-related tasks supporting special projects and events for both internal and external audiences. In coordination with the events team, plans, organizes, assigns resources, implements and evaluates special events, including foreign dignitary visits, social, volunteer, and employee events.
- Serves as one of the company’s representatives on the Crisis Response Team when necessary. Supports actualization and implementation of both internal and external communications processes and products regarding sensitive issues or crisis situations, primarily focused on providing support via digital communications. Keeps Communications Manager informed on plans; provides alerts and initiatives.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Warisaliganj, Bihar, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org