Website Capgemini Engineering
This Job Listing is about Capgemini Engineering in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
· Collaborate with cross-functional VMware project teams which could consist of VMware pre-sales architects, engineers, product management, consulting, and support staff.
· Work as part of a wider project team or independently act as technical lead on migration engagements.
· Confidently gather use case requirements and creation of low-level designs while functioning as an advisory resource for “Best Practices” and driving adoption of VMware solutions.
· Develop use cases into high-quality solutions in your specialist area
· Actively demonstrate commercial awareness and stay within the scope of the contracted work.
· Take ownership and accountability for individual deliverables.
· Define project requirements/issues/constraints with PMs.
· Make accurate impact assessments, and raise, implement, close down and roll-back plans when required
· Maintain current, high-level technical knowledge of the entire VMware product portfolio and future product direction and expert level knowledge of the multi-cloud franchise product lines, which include VMware Cloud Foundation, vRealize suite of products and vSphere
· Assessment of VMware Cloud Foundation for upgrade
· Analysis of upgrade assessment report
· Working with various Bu’s for successful VMware Cloud Foundation migration from 3.x to 4.x
· Design and Implementation of VMware Cloud Foundation
· Designing and planning of VMware Cloud Foundation migration from 3.x to 4.x
· Understanding of various 3rd party integrations with VMware Cloud Foundation
· Migration of VMware Cloud Foundation from 3.x to 4.x
· Assist in the development of our service offerings as well as developing accelerator content, best practices, and white papers.
· Must enjoy working with leading edge technology and being an intrinsic part of a fantastic team
· Work in a diverse team of consultants to implement sophisticated SDDC solutions comprising VMware product stack including vCloud Foundation.
· Solid experience with modern IT infrastructure and hosting operation (Disaster recovery, SLA, Backup, Multi Site, Monitoring, AD & DNS…)
- Proven expertise on VMware Virtual Infrastructure Deployment, Management & Administration for different VMWare products such as: vRealize Automation, vRealize Orchestrator, vCloud Foundation, vCenter Operations Manager, SRM – vSphere/vCenter is a strict minimum.
- Cross operating system knowledge and experience in both Linux and Windows.
- Plan and lead multi-cloud infrastructure accelerator engagements, implementations, roll-outs and migrations, including hands-on implementation of VCF deployments.
- Excellent understanding of modern IT production data center and Internet (ISP/ASP) hosting operations.
· Preferably candidate should have 8+ years of professional experience.
· 3-5 years of experience in customer-facing positions as a consultant, preferably within a system integrator, consulting organization or IT provider.
· Adaptable and progressive learner with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
· Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment.
· An active listener with excellent and confident communications and interpersonal skills with an ability to read complex customer situations and adapt as needed.
Certification and Education
· Preferably Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Recommended VCAP-DCD, MCSA, CCNA certification
Location : Bangalore
||Full-time · Associate
|| Bengaluru, Karnataka, India