Searching for a Job at Boeing in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Boeing Talent Acquisition is currently looking for Associate Software Engineer – C++ to join their team in Bengaluru. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) and Avionics business organization.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Software Engineering Manager to implement strategies helping business to meet their organizational goals.
- Software Design, Development and Verification of diverse engineering solutions for integrated avionics software.
- Software Development and Review of high-integrity/high criticality avionics software.
- Should perform or able to Review Software DO178C compliant planning, requirements, code, test and certification documents,
- Should perform software level testing preferably with a good understanding of DO178C Design Assurance Level
- Software Requirements, Design, Development and Verification related to Avionics Displays, OpenGL ES/SC, Displays Graphics Modeling Tools, ARINC 661, Simulink
- Strong programming skills with C/C++
- Programming for RTOS Environment : VxWorks, DEOS development and debug targets
- Good Programming experience in Python
- Encode/Decode signals/digital data generated via Avionics Bus Protocols like A429, A664
- Encode/Decode signals/digital data generated via Serial Communication Protocols like RS-485, RS-170A
- Develop software requirementsby elaborating System Requirements and understanding System Architecture under supervision and consultancy
- Generation and Management of Software Builds
- Build, Integrate, and develop/support Application Program Interfaces (APIs) using a variety of languages, data formats, and data transformations
- Development of engineering documentation and configuration management practices.
- The engineer should have excellent communication skills to work across Global Engineering teams
- The Engineer should have desire to work in all aspects of the product life cycle development process
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Strong experience of Software Development and Testing
- Strong understanding of system and software architectures
- Good experience with RTOS system programming, C++
- Good experience on Graphics Programming (OpenGL ES/SC) and Graphics Modeling Tools
- Good experience in using modeling tools like Simulink
- Good understanding of DO178C standards , A429, A664, A661
- Demonstrated experience developing software products, scalable applications using a range of software models including object-oriented and functional design patterns
- Demonstrated experience in Software Development and Review of high-integrity/high criticality avionics software.
- Good technical documentation skills
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or higher (CS, ECE, Telecom, Information Science)
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 to 8 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years’ related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation within India.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com