Website Beta Insights Business Advisory
This Job Listing is about Beta Insights Business Advisory in India
About the job
************Actively Recruiting for July 2nd Batch***************
About Beta Insights Business Advisory
Beta Insights Business Advisory is a young financial advisory firm. We provide a wide range of services to our clients in equity research, valuation, fundraising, virtual CFO, financial planning, treasury management, industry research, strategy advisory, and many more. We believe in being Made in India and contributing to the startup ecosystem to grow stronger. We provide services to clients ranging from small-size to mid-size from all the industries possible.
About the Role (Internship)
Financial Analyst Internship is a program designed for college grads to provide them with exposure to the field of finance. They can learn and implement their learning in financial modeling, valuation, equity research, and more. The objective is to bridge the gap between theoretical education and practical implementation.
During the internship, the interns shall build a financial model and an analysis report of the assigned stock. By the end of the program, the interns have to sum up the entire research, analysis, and financial model in a report. This report will be referred to by our equity research team if evaluated as “qualified”.
All the interns have to be a part of the online training module (Financial Analyst Program offered by Beta Insights Professional Academy) which helps you understand the process and procedure for taking up this program. If you are fresher with no experience in the field of core finance this is a great opportunity for you to get trained and implement the learnings on the research project. For detailed information, you can reach out to our team.
What are you expected to do?
· Complete the training program (Financial Analyst Program offered by Beta Insights Professional Academy)
· Analyzing and preparing generic industry, market, and specific company overviews.
· Research and analyze a specific company’s financial information, fundamentals, and performance metrics (key drivers).
· Creation, maintenance, and analysis of basic and advanced financial models to build a valuation perspective.
· Creation of a report which will contain your findings and recommendations.
· Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
· Graduation final year students (B.Com/BBA/B.Tech/BA(Eco))
· MBA/MMS/PGDM/PGP (First and/or Final year)
· Basic understanding of finance and accounting concepts
· Applicants must be proactive, enthusiastic and team-oriented
· Ability and dedication to meet strict and aggressive deadlines
· Analytical mindset with an eye for details
What should you expect?
· Offer letter for internship
· Internship completion letter
· Training certificate by Beta Insights Professional Academy
· Certificate of excellence will be provided to the exceptional performers.
||Beta Insights Business Advisory