Website Benchmark Senior Living
This Job Listing is about Benchmark Senior Living in Lincoln,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Join The Commons in Lincoln, a breathtaking newer Benchmark community proud to be named one of the Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work for over a decade. IS IT TIME FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE? We are seeking Full-time and Part-time Cooks for our Food & Beverage Department within our Senior Living Community. No late nights. We offer many opportunities for advancement, a mentoring program, excellent benefits including 401(k) and a competitive hourly wage. You’ll enjoy many employee perks, incentive compensation, your birthday off and more.
$4,500 Full Time Sign on Bonus!
As aCookat The Commons in Lincoln, you will work with a friendly, caring and dynamic team. The Cook prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations with established Benchmark policies and procedures. The Dining Services Director will direct these duties to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities
- Reviews menus prior to preparation of food
- Assures all dietary procedures are followed
- Operates all kitchen equipment safely and effectively. Equipment may include: meat slicer, food processor, mixers, ovens, grills, steamers, dishwasher, warmer cabinets.
- Organizes walk-in freezer, storeroom, kitchen tables, and counters
- Assists in establishing food production line to assure meals are prepared on time
- Represents the community with a positive attitude and pride when interacting with potential residents and families
- Prepares and serves nutritious meal and ensures high quality presentation and flavorful meals for our residents
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Culinary Arts training a plus
- 1-3 years dietary experience
- Must be able to interact effectively with residents and staff.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Lift up to 50lbs
- This is primarily a standing position where an employee may be required to stand in one place for extended periods of time. They also will be exposed to extreme heat and cold temperatures.
Think senior living sounds boring? Think again. At Benchmark, we impact lives through human connection. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults. Are youCalled to Careabout your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams areBetter Togetherthan going it alone? Are you always striving toBe the Benchmarkby which all others are measured? Then our core values match. Connect with us –and to what truly matters!
Apply today and bring your passion to The Commons in Lincoln.