Salesforce Developer Job in Axtria – Ingenious Insights Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
Website Axtria - Ingenious Insights
Searching for a Job at Axtria Ingenious Insights in Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
About the job
As a Mid-level Salesforce Developer, you’ll play a pivotal role at Axtria Inc. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product implementations. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us; therefore, the Salesforce expert should be well versed in all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority. We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, to quickly identify areas of improvement. The candidate should be comfortable with change management and governance, as well as communicating, prioritising, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate should be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, Role Based Page layouts, Workflow Alerts & Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report Folders, Report Extractions to various formats, Design of Visual Force Pages, Record Types, Dashboards and Email generation as per application requirements.
- Managing all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, Single Sign-on.
- Experience in Designing and Implementing Security and Sharing model for Salesforce orgs by developing and configuring Profiles, Field Level Security, Organization Wide Defaults & sharing rules.
- Develop or fine-tune reports on multiple frameworks to yield meaningful visualization & metrics.
- Expanding or refining sharing rules and access privileges so that records can be properly viewed and manipulated.
- Manage & Develop Adoption & Data Quality dashboards using SFDC platform.
- Run and store weekly snapshot (data export) of the system data and attachments, including all history tables. Maintain the snapshots for at least 180 days and preferably, for years.
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience.
- Creating a platform roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders.
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and relevant stakeholders.
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer.
- Participate in the Salesforce COE, driving best practices in code and release management.
- Managing Sandbox environments & work towards improving user adoption across the Clients.
Eligibility & Functional Skillset:
- 2 to 5 years of administration/programming experience on SFDC platform.
- B.E/BTech in CS/IT (preferred) or any equivalent branch.
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies.
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite & a desire to implement best practice solutions.
- Prior pharma domain experience in SaaS or Product based companies is an added advantage.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- An effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- A problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to improve our customer’s overall experience
- Demonstrates enthusiasm towards continued personal/professional development
- Be responsible to maintain the consistency of the workflow and confidentiality of the business for the organization
- Should be capable of effectively analysing data accumulated from multiple data sources and converting them into meaningful visualizations.
- Working knowledge and experience with business systems integration as well as object oriented design patterns and development.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases like SQL, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL and ETL tools.
- A desire to work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies (Force.com Platform, Eclipse, Talend Open Studio, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool, ETL Data Extraction).
- Interested in developing their professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organization
Company: Axtria – Ingenious Insights
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org