Computational Geometry Software Engineer Positions in Atomica.ai Pune, Maharashtra, India
This Job Listing is about Atomicaai in Pune, Maharashtra, India
About the job
Atomica.ai is a world leader in the field of computer-guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allow dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
Atomica.ai is hiring for a Computational Geometry Software Engineer. The role of the CG Software Engineer is to build our computational geometry infrastructure for our next-generation dental CAD application. The Geometry Software Engineer will analyze software requirements to identify geometry processing requirements, research and evaluate suitable mathematical solutions, translate mathematical solutions into well-designed data structures and algorithms, and implement and maintain them with high-quality code.
If a fast-paced, collaborative and high-performing environment excites you, we’d love for you to join us. We are looking to add smart ambitious teammates who are passionate about problem-solving and passionate about technology.
What You’ll Do
- Build Computational Geometry infrastructure for Dental CAD software.
- Work with product managers to translate customer needs into technical solutions
- Design and implement geometry processing algorithms to develop and maintain advanced modeling, analysis, and manufacturing software features
- Participate in full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
Who You Are
- Master’s degree or higher in computer science, mathematics, or related field with a focus on geometry processing
- Strong geometry/mathematics background demonstrated via publications, industry projects, or masters thesis, or similar projects
- Proven experience in C and C++
- Experience with git or other modern version control systems
- A passion for robust development practices including test-driven development, continuous integration, and agile methodologies
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
It’s a Plus If You Also Have
- Experience with graphics programming using OpenGL, GLSL, or other graphics APIs
- Experience with general-purpose GPU programming
|| Pune, Maharashtra, India