This Job Listing is about Applicantz in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
THIS IS A 6 months CONTRACT POSITION WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST, GLOBAL, TECHNOLOGY LEADER.
Our large, Fortune Technology client is ranked as one of the best companies to work with, in the world. As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, they foster progressive culture, creativity, and a flexible work environment. They use cutting-edge technologies to keep themselves ahead of the curve. Diversity in all aspects is respected. Integrity, experience, honesty, people, humanity, and passion for excellence are some other adjectives that define this global technology leader.
- Calling run rate customers for to motivate them to renew their licenses
- Will be aligned with the Value-added distributor’s (VAD) team who handles the Run-rate accounts. The retention specialist will contact the customer first and motivate them to renew their licenses and then send a mail to them introducing them to their VAD representative for any transaction-related support.
- The pipeline which the retention specialist will be required to call will be shared through the updated SGM report by VAD. Access and walk-through of the SGM tool will be provided
- A good proportion of the calls would be following up on customers whose license is expired within a quarter
- After the first call to the customer the retention specialist will follow it up with a templatized mail introducing a VAD rep assigned to that customer for transaction support
- The retention specialist will be maintaining a daily call status report (through a shared file) on their calls and comments, and submitting it to the India CCS Manager, Retention Programs Manager, and VAD Manager
- Programs Manager and India CCS Manager to have a weekly meeting with her on the status of the pipeline.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in calling customers as a Business Development, Inside Sales representative, or Renewals rep.
- Knowledge of forecasting and pipeline management
- Good Communication Skills in English, knowledge of multiple Indian languages is a plus
||Contract · Associate
|| Bengaluru, Karnataka, India