This Job Listing is about Applicantz in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
THIS IS A LONG-TERM CONTRACT POSITION WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST, GLOBAL, TECHNOLOGY LEADER.
Our large, Fortune Technology client is ranked as one of the best companies to work with, in the world. As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, they foster progressive culture, creativity, and a flexible work environment. They use cutting-edge technologies to keep themselves ahead of the curve. Diversity in all aspects is respected. Integrity, experience, honesty, people, humanity, and passion for excellence are some other adjectives that define this global technology leader.
- Engineering graduate with 7+ years of experience analysing large data sets for various business requirements
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Design, development, documenting, testing, and debugging.
- Hands-on Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, Tableau, Cloud Services (Specifically AWS), AgileCentral, Jira and HANA Cloud.
- Innovative problem-solver who can articulate various issues to all levels of the business.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects & confidence to report the outcome of these projects.
- Experience with analyzing & validating data sets based on requirements documents.
- Analyze data in order to identify data quality issues & application deficiencies and review reports that assist in identifying the operational state of production applications.
- Liaise with business to get detailed requirements and then test the data set before delivering.
- Ability to dig through large volumes of data to derive meaningful results.
- Ability to work in Agile Team Environment & collaborate closely with various teams/associates.
- Must have a good understanding of SQL & MS Excel.
- Investigate potential issues, conduct root-cause analysis, and work with cross-functional teams to establish a timely, and complete solution.
- Creative and Analytical Thinking
- Strong Problem Solving & Effective Communication Skills
- Own & review processes surrounding various daily/weekly/monthly data reports.
- Assist in the development and expansion of various data quality programs and initiatives.
- Prepare and present analysis results to our various business partner stakeholders.
||Contract · Mid-Senior level
|| Bengaluru, Karnataka, India