Website American Express
Searching for a Job at American Express in Gurgaon, Haryana, India
About the job
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day. We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
Accountability (Individual role, team player).
Incumbent is responsible for completing stipulated task within pre defined timelines, speed and quality, reporting into a B30 and working with other team members.
- Mid Back office position based out of Gurgaon, will require to work collaboratively with 22 Travel & Lifestyle Services markets for air and non-air processes.
- Providing support / solution for market / vendor queries
- Reconciliation of payment basis statements received from vendor
- Reconciliation of air transactions
- Tracking hotel commissions
- Clearing out error transactions
- Resolving market queries
- IATA & BSP payments
- ADM dispute & reconciliation
- Graduate with 3 – 4 years of working experience, preferably in travel back office
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Working knowledge of Sabre GDS
- Central command working knowledge preferred
- Accounting and finance procedures
- Good communication skills to interact with various markets and partners
- Working excel knowledge
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Company: American Express
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com