This Job Listing is about Algorrithm in Delhi, India
About the job
Job Type: Full-time
Who we are:
Algorithm is a new-age digitally inspired creative agency. We work with ambitious brands to create marketing campaigns and strategies that make a difference. We are a creative agency, consultancy and technology company combined, our expertise lies in providing end-to-end capabilities to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience. We offer expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, and technology.
What we are looking for:
Algo is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager for a permanent job to play a critical role in managing our agency’s digital department you will lead a team of juniors in buying and managing digital paid ads and analysing new avenues for growth and marketing for both internal and external brands. You are experienced and comfortable leading a team of digital marketers and can navigate through ambiguity and have the ability and interest in managing teams, leading, and teaching. You are able to deliver quickly – capturing and conveying your ideas and working collaboratively to implement them. You are a digital marketing manager comfortable amongst all channels.
What you’ll do:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our Facebook Ads. You will help the team manage and execute our marketing campaigns, evaluate the performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
You’ll be tasked with:
- Writing Effective Copy for Facebook & Google Ads
- Generating leads and sales using Facebook & Google Ads
- Collaborate with teams to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Testing variations of ads to determine the best performing
- Continuous monitoring of results and improving ads
- Reporting of results of paid ad campaigns
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimise our paid marketing ads.
What you’ll do?
- A great communicator with client-facing skills
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in directly managing paid advertisements
- Agency experience (Digital/Digital Marketing related)
Who you are?
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies,, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more).
- Some experience handling marketing budgets and forecastingeporting results.
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to do some graphic design work
- Detailed-oriented and organised
- Enjoys learning new things
|| Delhi, India