This Job Listing is about airtel in Pune, Maharashtra, India 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
Role: QA Engineer
Exp – 1-2 yrs.
About the Role
- Test the system functionalities to ensure delivery of functionally correct product
- Report and manage bugs in BTS like JIRA/Bugzilla
- Perform root cause analysis for issues found in the system
- Effectively communicate issues to the team and help in quick resolution of the same
- Ensure that the product under test meets both functional and business requirements
- Understand the technical architecture of the product and feature implementation
- Provide support for prod deployments and issue triaging as per the schedule (including weekends occasionally)
- Create and update regression test suites
Experience & Skills
- Understanding of Web Technologies like HTTP, REST etc.
- Expert level proficiency in at-least 1 of the API testing tools (Postman/Newman/SoapUI)
- Knowledge of Database concepts and query languages like SQL etc.
- Conceptual understanding of Client Server Architecture
- Hands on experience with manual or automated testing of web/mobile applications
- Proactive, strong minded, quick thinker and assertive.
- Working knowledge of MITM Proxy / Charles Proxy / Fiddler / Other proxy sniffing tools
- Good knowledge of defect debugging via logs and providing RCA.
- Basic knowledge of Java
Good To Have:-
- Automation knowledge (Selenium/Appium/RestAssured/..)
- Performance Testing via Jmeter/Gatling..
- Basic Linux commands
||Pune, Maharashtra, India