Analyst, Service Delivery (Video Conferencing & Handheld), IT Jobs in Aga Khan University Karāchi, Sindh, Pakistan
Website Aga Khan University
Searching for a Job at Aga Khan University in Karāchi, Sindh, Pakistan
About the job
Aga Khan University
Introduction to the Aga Khan University:
The Aga Khan University is a private, international university committed to international standards of excellence in teaching, research and service. Its teaching hospital, the Aga Khan University Hospital has been accredited by the prestigious Joint Commission International for achieving the highest international healthcare standards.
Job Role / Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager, Information Technology you would be maintaining and troubleshooting videoconference equipment (Polycom Group Series, X 30, 50, Cisco SX20/80 etc.) and handheld support. Coordination & support to high-profile global events right from planning till delivery & have enough knowledge about Network Infrastructure, IT equipment being maintained in-house, including PCs, printers, telecom, and other relevant accessories.
Specifically, you will be responsible to;
- managing and troubleshooting videoconference equipment (Polycom HDX, Group Series, etc.) and able to handle queries related to Audio-Visual systems
- installing, configuring, and maintaining pcs, laptops, printers, and applications for both hardware and software. maintaining and troubleshooting handheld (iOS, android, windows, etc.) and troubleshooting, repair, and networks
- liaise with event organizer, user face to face, through phone or email during the planning process to ensure everything is in order and well document
- setting up new users’ accounts and profiles; responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
- working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate); prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers; testing and evaluating new technology; conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment
- maintain high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor of Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent
- minimum 2-4 years’ experience in related field
- be able to manage and troubleshoot Videoconference systems at module level
- have knowledge of the operating characteristics of PC windows, MacOS and troubleshooting skills related to it
- have proficient knowledge of networking, hardware & software
- be a team player who can work successfully with other departments
- strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Company: Aga Khan University
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Karāchi, Sindh, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org