Website Advance Auto Parts
This Job Listing is about Advance Auto Parts in Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About the job
ABOUT ADVANCE AUTO PARTS:
Founded in Roanoke, VA in 1932, Advance Auto Parts is a leading automotive aftermarket retail parts provider that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself Customers. As of July 13, 2019, Advance operated 4,912 stores and 150 Worldpac branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Company also serves 1,250 independently owned CARQUEST branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico, the Bahamas, Turks, and Caicos and the British Virgin Islands. The company has a workforce of over 70,000 knowledgeable and experienced Team Members who are proud to provide outstanding service to their Customers, Communities, and each other every day.
About Aap Global Capability Center
We are continually innovating and seeking to elevate the Customer experience at each of our stores. For an organization of our size and reach, today, it has become more critical than ever, to identify synergies and build shared capabilities. The AAP Global Capability Center, located in Hyderabad, is a step in this strategic direction that enables us to access a larger talent pool, unlock operational efficiencies and increase levels of collaboration.
The Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible to create an outstanding employee experience for AAPians by delivering HR – related services and supporting our employees as they support our clients. In this role you can be a part o a team that works with all arears of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with Advance Auto Parts strategy.
- Responsible to contact applicants and hiring managers to screen candidates and schedule interviews accordingly.
- Schedule resources for interviews as and when the need arises
- Facilitate background investigations of new hires
- Kick-off onboarding activities
- Communicate the decision of the applicant to all recruitment support groups by updating the applicant management database and sending out status notifications
- Update Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) accurately always
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
- Expertise in coordinating with partners and administrative tasks in a staffing environment while working for a hiring manager
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets /goals
- Ability to work within short timelines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Gained technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
Qualification And Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Recruitment domain
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in coordination activities like scheduling interviews, follow-ups, offer negotiation, conducting walk -in- drives
- Ability to function in a matrix driven environment
- Experience in following instructions from peers and work towards delivering the required output within agreed timelines
||Advance Auto Parts
||Full-time · Entry level
|| Hyderabad, Telangana, India