Junior Software Developer careers in adidas Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Searching for a Job at adidas in Gurgaon, Haryana, India
About the job
Purpose & Overall Relevance For The Organization
Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Creates and documents detailed designs for simple software applications or components applying agreed modelling techniques, standards, patterns and tools.
- Contributes to the design of components of larger software systems.
- Reviews own work.
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors simple programs/scripts.
- Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Reviews own work.
- Executes given test scripts under supervision.
- Records results and reports issues.
- Develops an understanding of the role of testing within system development, as a tool for design improvement as well as a validation process.
System integration and build
- Produces software builds from software source code.
- Conducts tests as defined in an integration test specification, records the details of any failures.
- Analyses and reports on integration test activities and results.
- Identifies and reports issues and risks.Application support
- Assists in the investigation and resolution of issues relating to applications.
- Assists with specified maintenance procedures.
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Apprentice ship successfully completed in relevant IT area
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- 1 year of experience in relevant area
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com