Website Aashman Foundation
This Job Listing is about Aashman Foundation in India
About the job
Aashman Foundation works towards bright future of unprivilaged children and widow women. Any graduate, post graduate or student can apply.
1. Social Media Marketing (3 months)
• They need to use social media platforms to create awareness about Aashman Foundation.
• Develop & implement digital marketing strategies to increase the reach of the website.
• Work on weekly targets of interaction and closures.
2. HR (45 days ,3,6,9,12 months)
• Create internship drives on recruiting websites.
• Screen application forms.
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
• Handle onboarding process.
3. Marketing and Sales :(minimum 3 months)
• Generate funds for the organisation to support the women and children.
• Collaboration with brands & individuals for gathering funds.
• Handle lead generation and client relationship management.
4. Fundraising (30,45days)
• Support the organisation in running campaigns.
• Establishment communication with different brands and achieve the desired outcome.
5. Online Event Management (minimum 3 months)
• Generate ideas for online events to spread awareness about Aashman.
• Collaborate with brands & individuals to make the event happen.
6. Graphics Designing (3 months)
• Knowledge related to graphic motions is required.
• Create engaging content like posters and videos to spread awareness of social causes.
• Generate creative and appealing content for the organisation.
7. Summer Internship Department (30 days)
Task : this department will contain task from Human Resource, social media Marketing, fund raiser, sales & Marketing department. This is an overall internship department. 1 task of each department will be there.
8. Social Work (45 days)
Anyone can apply who has that genuine aspiration to work for social causes.
Certificate of internship towards social work will be provided.
1. Internship Certificate
2. Recommendation letter (performance based)
3. Flexible working hours
4. Work from home
NOTE- It is an unpaid internship.